Monday 25 November 2013

The Sweet- Bitter of the Cranberry Breezer


My journey started from fruit punch to alcohol post college days. When Breezer first got an introduction to India, the launch was in Goa and there started the breezy Breezer journey.
 
We often move from Beer to Wine to scotch to Vodka, but the rum based Breezer never leave our side. The fruity taste gathers no hard feelings to be alcoholic yet offers the feel of slight happiness of the 2% added sin.

A confession of a Breezer journey started in 2004 Goa, a college trip as a part of study tour from a technical college of East India. The college tom boy look of jeans and T-shirts, cropped haircut, sneakers and thick eye-brows was the hippest we could look with the limited choices we were offered during those years. Looks like a decade now, however, being allowed to go to Goa was a big enough blessings for us. Hence the not so happening and definitely not the confident bunch walked into a beach party one evening towards the end days of our Goa trip to be awed and there we held our very first ever alcohol drink.
 
The Bacardi Breezer Launch party organized by the breezerindia.com was the event we were a part of on that day. It was the time of my life. My signing off from college, my end of studentship, a job awaiting outside post the project in Goa, My independence to a beautiful world of new challenges every cherish able moment to come awaits ahead. It was the time of celebration with the alcopop Breezer, that too the Cranberry.
 
The acidic sweet bitter taste amazed me. The vibrant color awed me and the boom of swirly feeling just let me go. I took to the dance floor with a second one and 2% of more and more added on to a confidence. I was stuck to the royalty of the taste till later years and even today, it is still the best taste of Breezer.

As time went by my Bacardi galore took turn to be cocktails and today I have my “book of secret cocktails” with the cranberry Breezer as one of the favorite ingredients of the cocktail mix.  I love the taste and the look, I love the way it feels in the mouth with the sip of sweetness that flows down my throat to bitter tinges of sour and tangy burst. The Bacardi Breezer Cranberry is the refreshing most and soulful most Breezer for my taste buds.   


 

1 comment:

  1. GREAT ya! There's precision in this post and I louve that! All Hail Team Cranberry \m/

    Regards
    Sammya
    http://www.deckleedge.info/

    ReplyDelete